Site updated 10th January 2021
CURRENT 'Make' TIMES
All the times below include artwork sent and confirmed within 24 hours.
- Mugs 5 working days
- Sports Bags 5 working days
- Vinyl Art and HTV 4 working days
- Acrylic Signs/ Blocks 4 working days
- Cushions 4 - 6 working days
- Personalised Wooden Plaques 3 - 5 working days
- Family and all boards 4 - 7 working days
- Personalised Family Trees 4 - 6 working days
- Outdoor Wooden Signs 3 - 5 working days
- Wooden Picture Blocks 9 - 10 working days
- Canvas Family Rules 9 - 10 working days
- Personalised Wedding horseshoes 8 - 10 working days
- Personalised Clocks 5 - 7 working days
- Personalised Baubles 3 - 5 working days
- New Baby Keepsakes 3 - 5 working days
Want to order but need to know if it will be dispatched by a certain date?
Send me a message using the speech bubble bottom right of your screen & I'll let you know ASAP or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Royal Mail and Hermes for most of our orders.
Your order will either be packaged in a padded envelope or a rigid box.
Please make provisions once you receive your dispatch email to arrange for your package to be delivered to a neighbour or safe place if you are unable to be at home.
- Royal Mail 1st class - Large letter size £2.25. All Plaques, Family Trees, Acrylic Baubles.
- Royal Mail 1st class - Small parcel size £3.99. Wedding Horsehoes, Mugs, Cushions, Baubles, Clocks and Acrylic Blocks.
- Royal Mail 2nd class - Large letter size £1.99 All Plaques, Family Trees and Acrylic Baubles.
- Royal mail 2nd class - Small packet size £3.25 Horseshoes, Mugs, Cushions, Baubles, Clocks and Acrylic Blocks.
- Hermes - £5.99 You can choose Hermes if this is the delivery you prefer to use.
I reserve the right to choose the postage option when your order qualifies for free delivery this is usually 2nd class unless we have discussed this prior to ordering.
Update about deliveries from Royal Mail
“From today if you receive a Parcel or something to sign for, the Postie will knock and retreat 2 metres and wait till you collect the item before walking away. If the item requires a signature, they will ask for your name and sign it as Covid 19.
This has been put in force across the country to protect everyone from the Coronavirus and help prevent the further spread.
Please be kind to your Postie, we don’t think you have the virus and they are just doing their jobs, please help them by staying at your door”